Extended Hours and In-Store Gaming!
|Beginning Monday, March 1st, Gamer's Haven is happy to announce we are extending our hours and will be reopening the War Room (game room) on a limited basis! |
All seats are by reservation only. You can sign up online by clicking the Join An Event button below. Then simply select a table and the number of seats you want to reserve, provide your contact information, and Viola! you're in!
Currently, we can only accommodate tactical miniatures gaming in the War Room. We will look to open it up to more types of games in the coming weeks and months, but safety remains our top priority.
Please note, in the interest of the safety of all of our patrons, the following rules will be strictly enforced.
1. You will need to submit to a temperature scan upon arrival. If your scan reads greater than 99 degrees, you will be scanned again after 10 minutes. If still above 99, you will be asked to leave and try again on another date.
2. You must wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while in the War Room. This will be strictly enforced. If we have to ask you repeatedly to wear your mask properly, you will be asked to leave.
3. There will be a hand sanitizing station as you enter. Please use it.
4. Except for setup and tear-down, you are asked to remain only at your assigned table for the duration of your gaming event. This is to ensure we comply with social distancing guidelines.
5. There will be a limited number of slots at each table. As a courtesy to others, please only sign up if you are sure you will be playing.
Thank you! And ... welcome back!